Dr. Crane Vineyard
Beckstoffer Heritage Vineyard
Napa pioneer Dr. George Belden Crane originally planted Beckstoffer Dr. Crane Vineyard in 1858. During the 1920's the Chinatown of the City of St. Helena was located on the site. Acquired by Beckstoffer Vineyards in 1997, the vineyard’s gravelly loam soils were replanted in 1998 to multiple clones of Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot and Cabernet Franc.